Are you planning on playing sports at the ACLO (again) this academic year? Enjoy of all the ACLO has to offer and play unlimited sports for only €59,95 for the entire academic year! This is not even €5,- a month! The ACLO Card for 2016-2017 is available from the 15th of August 2016 online or at the service desk.
The ACLO has more to offer than other gyms, because it is the largest student sports organization in Europe. With an ACLO Card, you can use everything the ACLO has to offer. For example, you can:
- Participate in open hours (e.g. bodyfit, spinning, yoga and circuittraining).
- Explore new sports during one of the many courses in more than 90 sports (e.g. skiing, snowboarding, kickboxing and climbing).
- Reserve a field or court with friends (for example tennis, beachvolleyball and squash).
- If you want to use the gym you have to pay a fitness fee, which costs €65-, on top of the ACLO Card.
- You can also join one of the 49 sports clubs of the ACLO and make new friends! As a member of a sports club you can play sports at recreational and competitive levels. Besides sports the sports clubs organize several events. In this way you’ll have a good combination of sports and recreational activities like parties, balls and trips! You can find more information about the different sports clubs at our website.