Last night, new stricter measures were announced from the cabinet that will take effect as of 6:00 pm tonight. The rules will apply for at least three weeks until Saturday, the 4th of December.
The following basic rules apply:
- Wash your hands carefully and regularly
- Give others enough space. 1.5 meters remains a safe distance
- Stay at home if you have any symptoms, even if they are mild, and get tested immediately by the GGD. Even if you are already vaccinated.
- After a positive test result, you have to stay at home and avoid contact with others, even if they are vaccinated.
- Cough and sneeze into your elbow
- Please ensure that there is sufficient fresh air and ventilation in inside spaces.
The additional measures that apply to the Sports Center and the ACLO:
- As of 6:00 p.m. tonight, no spectators are allowed in sports, either indoors or outdoors
- The Sportsbar, located in the Sports Centre, will close at 20:00.
- The clubhouses should also be closed at 20:00, unless necessary use to support the sport, think of equipment storage and toilet use. After 8:00 p.m., use for meetings or other gatherings is not permitted.
- Because we have indoor sports buildings with mixed use of education and sports, a QR code must be checked when used by externals. This means that QR codes will be scanned on Wednesday and Friday evenings after 6 p.m. and on Saturday and Sunday in the Sports Center (covered tennis courts included) and the WAS at Zernike.
- Face masks will remain mandatory when moving through the buildings. The face mask may be taken off at the seating area. The face mask rule will be dropped when working with QR code check, this does not apply to the WAS, because educational use is also possible there at those times.
We are happy that we are allowed to continue to play sports, but also understand that it will require a lot from you again in the coming weeks. On the 3rd of December, the situation will be reassessed by the government and we hope that then we can start scaling up again!
The 76th Executive Board of the ACLO & Management of the Sports Center