Enroll now for the new series of group lessons!
Starting this week you can register for new series of group lessons! The idea is simple: you register for a group lesson, and follow this lesson for several weeks at a fixed day and time every week. This way you can still follow your favorite lesson in a fixed training group! Look in MyACLO
for all available group lessons. The series run from April 19th to May 30th.
Pay attention! You are only allowed to register for one sports activity. So, for example, are you already following another ACLO course or are you training with an association? Then unfortunately you cannot participate in the group lessons. Furthermore, the group lessons are only accessible for students up to the age of 26 years.
When you register for a lesson, you are expected to be present at the lessons that are given the following weeks as well. Just like with the regular ACLO courses: if you have attended less than 80% of the lessons, your ACLO card will be blocked and you will have to pay a 10 euro fine.
Do you have corona-related symptoms, have you been in contact with someone who tested positive or is there another, corona-related, reason that makes you miss a class? Then stay at home and contact the ACLO Executive Board by emailing to email@example.com or calling 050-363 4641.
When exercising, the following rules must be followed:
- People up to the age of 26 are allowed to exercise outside in fixed training groups.
- During sports, the athletes do not have to keep a distance of 1.5 meters from each other, this is mandatory outside of sports.
- Athletes in a training group are not allowed to join another training group or change groups.
- Athletes from 27 years or older are allowed to exercise outside in fixed training groups with a maximum of 4 people per group, with a distance of 1.5 meters from each other, also during the sports activity. It is not allowed for athletes of 27 years or older to participate in these lessons.
For all information about the sports possibilities under the current corona measures, please visit our website.
- Log in to MyACLO or in the MyACLO Sports App.
- Go to Schedule and then to group lessons PHYSICAL – outdoor
- Choose a class and register for it. Pay attention! You are allowed to register for only one class.
- Check in MySchedule whether the first lesson can be seen there. The remaining lessons will appear here later.
Do you have questions about these lessons? You can contact the Executive Board of the ACLO by emailing to firstname.lastname@example.org or calling 050-363 4641.