Following the stricter 1.5m measure, here is the translation to the sports concept. Below are all the applicable measures once again with the changes in bold:
The following basic rules apply:
- Wash your hands often and thoroughly
- Give each other as much space as possible; 1.5 meters distance mandatory outside of sports and during sports where possible. This is facilitated by the Sports Center by reducing the group sizes. Already made reservations remain valid.
- Stay at home if you have any symptoms, even if they are mild, and get tested immediately by the GGD. Even if you are already vaccinated.
- After a positive test result, you have to stay at home and avoid contact with others, even if they are vaccinated
- Cough and sneeze into your elbow
- Please ensure that there is sufficient fresh air and ventilation in inside spaces.
Other measures Sports Center and the ACLO:
- No public allowed during sports, both indoors and outdoors
- The Sportsbar, located in the Sports Centre, closes at 20:00.
- The clubhouses should also be closed at 20:00, unless necessary use is made to support the sport, e.g. equipment storage and toilet use. After 8:00 p.m., use for meetings or other gatherings is not permitted.
- Because we have indoor sports buildings with mixed use of education and sports, a QR code must be checked when used by externals. This means that QR codes will be scanned on Wednesday and Friday evenings after 6 p.m. and on Saturday and Sunday in the Sports Center (covered tennis courts included) and the WAS at Zernike.
- Face masks will remain mandatory when moving through the buildings. The face mask may be taken off at the seating area. The requirement for a face mask does not apply when working with QR code check, this does not apply to the WAS, because educational use is also possible there at those times.
Furthermore, we are awaiting the press conference next Friday, the 26th of November. We hope, of course, that we can continue to play sports within the above frameworks. If an update is necessary, it will be shared with you as soon as possible after Friday.
The 76th Executive Board of the ACLO & the Management of the Sports center