At the Willem Alexander Sportcentrum, the ACLO will start to operate a ticket system for the group lessons aquarobics and open hours swimming from Monday the 7th of November 2016, to check for ACLO Cards and to regulate the amount of participants.
How to reserve a ticket?
- You can reserve a ticket for a group lesson or an open hour for the next 8 days.
- Log in to MyACLO via aclosport.nl (click on the logo of your university and log in with your student number and password)
- Go to the page ‘Bookings’ (at the top right)
- Click on ‘Sport’
- Select ‘Reserveren zwembad’
- Add an hour of your choice by selecting a green area
- Take your ACLO Card to the Willem Alexander Sportcentrum and print your ticket at the white ticket machine (on the right before the entrances of the dressing rooms).
- Hand in your ticket at the sports teacher or put it in the bucket when entering the swimming pool.
- You can cancel your reservation up to half an hour before the start of the group lesson or open hour. If you reserved a ticket and didn’t go to the open hour, you will receive a warning. After your third warning you will get a fine of €10,-.
- Your reservation will be canceled at the beginning of the hour. You will only be able to pick up your ticket if nobody else has taken your place.
- Bring your student card, as you need to scan it to be able to print the ticket.
- It is also possible to reserve a ticket at the ticket machine on the spot, however, the hour can be full.