With an ACLO subscription you can participate in group lessons and open hours at the ACLO. You can find the group lessons and open hours in the schedule. The difference between group lessons and open hours is that during the group lessons, the lesson is being given by a sports teacher. During the open hour, the sports teacher only acts as supervisor (like during the open hours climbing, futsal, and swimming).
For all group classes, open hours and free reservations, you must make a reservation in advance through the website or the ACLO app. Upon arrival, you scan the QR code at the entrance of the hall to confirm your attendance. Below is an overview of the basic rules concerning reservations that apply at the ACLO.
- Reservations can be made 7 days in advance, starting at 9 o’clock in the morning.
- Canceling a reservation is possible up to 60 minutes prior to a reservation.
- With free reservations, it is not allowed to reserve a sport at two unfollowing hours.
- With free reservations, however, it is possible to book several time slots of one sport on the same day.
- When making a reservation, you can check in up to 15 minutes after the start of the reservation using the scan function in the ACLO app. However, for grouplessons make sure you are in time, otherwise you will disturb the lesson.
- If you don’t show up for a booking, you will receive a warning the first two times. The third time, your ACLO account will be blocked for a period of two weeks. If you want to play sports within these two weeks you can also pay a fine of 10,- euro.
- When the ACLO account is blocked, it is not possible to make bookings.
- A warning will remain for 180 days or will be removed when you purchase a new ACLO subscription.
- Courses: If you do not attend 80% of the course lessons, a contribution of 10,- euro will be asked and your account will be blocked. When the fee is paid you will be able to make new bookings.
- This rule is imposed due to the popularity of courses and course spots that are left empty when athletes do not show up.
If you are too late to cancel, but you are not feeling well, you can contact the front desk of the Sport Centre: email@example.com.
The group lessons and open hours are held at different locations: the Sports Center and the WAS at Zernike and ACLO Station in the city center. On this page you can find the addresses.