At the Willem Alexander Sportcentrum, the ACLO operates a ticket system for the group lessons aquarobics and open hours swimming, to check for ACLO Cards and to regulate the amount of participants.
How to reserve a ticket?
- You can reserve a ticket for a group lesson or an open hour for the next 8 days in advance.
- Log in to MyACLO via aclosport.nl (click on the logo of your university and log in with your student number and password)
- Go to the page ‘Bookings’ (at the top right)
- Click on ‘Sport’
- Select ‘Reserveren zwembad’
- Add an hour of your choice by selecting a green area
- Take your ACLO Card to the Willem Alexander Sportcentrum and print your ticket at the white ticket machine (on the right before the entrances of the dressing rooms).
- Hand in your ticket at the sports teacher or put it in the bucket when entering the swimming pool.
- You can cancel your reservation up to half an hour before the start of the group lesson or open hour. If you reserved a ticket and didn’t go to the open hour, you will receive a warning. After your third warning you will get a fine of €10,-.
- Your reservation will be canceled at the beginning of the hour. You will only be able to pick up your ticket if nobody else has taken your place.
- Bring your student card, as you need to scan it to be able to print the ticket.
- It is also possible to reserve a ticket at the ticket machine on the spot, however, the hour can be full.