Last Friday, the government has announced new corona measures that will take effect from the 5th of June onwards. We are very glad that these new measures allow us to expand our sports offer!
The following measures will continue to apply:
- Keeping 1.5 meters distance apart is mandatory before and after the sports activity;
- Inside everyone needs to wear a face mask, during the sports activity this is not mandatory;
- Official matches and competitions with teams of other associations are not allowed;
- It’s mandatory to make a reservation for a sports activity;
- There is no audience allowed during the sports activity;
- Stay at home if you have COVID-19 symptoms;
- Arrive shortly before the start of the sports activity and leave immediately afterwards;
- For all the indoor sports activity a health check is mandatory, when entering the sports accommodation the health check will be conducted by means of a clearly visible list.
Furthermore, from the 5th of June the following measures will take effect:
- Indoor and outdoor sports are allowed in groups without the mandatory 1.5 meter distance if this is necessary for the sports activity;
- The maximum group size is 50 people;
- Changing rooms and showers are open;
- Sports canteens are open.
The group lessons are allowed to take place again, both indoor and outdoor. Moreover, the following guidelines apply:
- Everyone must keep a distance of 1.5 meters;
- The group lessons are open to all age groups;
- To give as many athletes as possible the opportunity to participate in the group lessons and open hours, you are allowed to participate in a maximum of 3 group lessons and/or open hours per week. On the day itself you can still enroll and participate in unlimited group lessons and open hours when there are still places available.
The previous guidelines remain in effect: reservation is mandatory, equipment is cleaned after use, and the lessons end 10 minutes earlier for cleaning purposes. Please pay extra attention to the 1.5 meters distance during the preparation of the lessons as well as during the tidying at the end of the lessons.
From the 5th of June, athletes with an ACLO Fitness Card can continue to make use of the fitness facilities again at the Sports Center and the Power Station. In the weekend, all the ACLO athletes may use the fitness facilities. Furthermore, the following guidelines apply:
- At the Sports Center a maximum of 48 persons and at the Power Station a maximum of 20 persons (including the instructor) are allowed to exercise at the same time.
- Everyone must keep a distance of 1.5 meters;
- The fitness hours are open to all age groups.
- To give as many athletes as possible to make use of the fitness, you are allowed to make use of the fitness a maximum of 3 times per week;
Swimming pool WAS
The open swimming hours are open to all age groups. Athletes must keep 1.5 meter distance both inside and outside the water. The changing rooms and showers will be open.
The following accommodations are open for free reservation:
- The padel court (maximum of 4 persons);
- The tennis courts (maximum of 4 persons);
- The beach volleyball courts (maximum of 4 persons);
- The basketball court (maximum of 4 persons);
- The soccer courts (maximum of 4 persons).
Moreover, you can make free reservations for the following indoor sports:
- Basketball (maximum of 4 persons);
- Badminton (maximum of 4 persons);
- Pole dancing (maximum of 4 persons);
- Table tennis (maximum of 4 persons);
- Squash (maximum of 2 persons);
- Futsal (maximum of 4 persons);
- Volleyball (maximum of 4 persons);
- Dancing (maximum of 4 persons).
According to the current corona measures, a reservation is only allowed for a maximum of 4 persons per reservation.
The following open hours are offered:
- Climbing (only certificated climbers);
To give as many athletes as possible the opportunity to participate in the group lessons and open hours, you are allowed to participate in a maximum of 3 group lessons and/or open hours per week. On the day itself you can still enroll and participate in unlimited group lessons and open hours when there are still places available.
Course period 4B
Course period 4B has started, as scheduled, on the 31th of May and will run until the 4th of July. The courses are open to all age groups.
Due to the new measures, we can offer extra courses for course period 4B. For example, it is possible to sign up for a basketball and squash course. Enrollment for the extra courses will open later this afternoon. Keep an eye on our website!
Online group lessons
At the moment, we are looking at the possibilities to continue to offer the online group lessons. Keep an eye on our website for further updates.
Training sessions in teams
Adults from the age of 18 years onwards are allowed to exercise together with a maximum of 50 people. A maximum of 50 people are allowed to be in one room. During the sports activity, athletes do not need to keep 1.5 meter distance if this is necessary for the sports activity.
Please contact the board of your student sports association for more information.
Sport canteens are allowed to open again. The Sportsbar will be open from Tuesday until Saturday. Furthermore, we have contacted the association boards of the student sports associations with a sports canteen that are located at the Sports Center. Contact the board of your student sports association for more information.
For specific questions regarding this message, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org .
We will keep you informed of further developments. Of course we, like you, are very happy that we can increase our sports offer. However, it is important that the guidelines are followed. In this way we can continue to exercise together.
The Executive Board of the ACLO and the Management Sports Center