Grouplessons and open hours
With an ACLO subscription you can participate in group lessons and open hours at the ACLO. You can find the group lessons and open hours in the schedule. The difference between group lessons and open hours is that during the group lessons, the lesson is being given by a sports teacher. During the open hour, the sports teacher only acts as supervisor (like during the open hours climbing, futsal, and swimming).
New booking systeem
- Booking is possible from 7 days in advance from 9 o’clock in the morning.
- Cancellation is possible up to 60 minutes in advance.
- An athlete may not book two spaces in a row in the free reservation system.
- The athlete has up to 15 minutes after the start of the lesson to check in. You do this by scanning the QR code with the app. There are several QR codes at all sports locations. If you have a reservation in hall 1, you have to scan the QR code in hall 1. If the light is green, the reservation is confirmed, but the athlete must be present at the beginning of the lesson.
- In case of no or late check-in, the athlete will first receive two warnings. At the third time the card will be blocked for a period of two weeks. After this block, an athlete will receive another two warnings before the next block follows.
- A warning will remain for 180 days and will then be removed.
- Once an athlete has a blocked card/fine, the athlete will not be able to make bookings for the untied offerings, excluding courses.
- When an athlete has a blocked card and if an athlete wants to exercise within this time a fine of 10,- euro can also be paid.
- When an athlete is not present at 80% of a class, this athlete cannot register the next course period via preregistration and only via post-registration.
Cancelling a reservation
You can cancel up to 1 hour before the group lesson or open hour starts. If you cancel too late or do not show up, you will receive a warning the first two times. After this your subscription will be blocked if you are late or do not show up. Your subscription can be unblocked when a contribution of €10 is paid at the service desk of the ACLO Sports center. If you are too late to cancel, but you are not feeling well and/or have COVID-19 symptoms. Please stay at home and contact the Executive Board of the ACLO.
Click here for an overview of the different fields.