Next to courses, grouplessons and open hours, the ACLO has more facilities to offer. You can, for instance reserve a tennis court, a squash hall or any other hall the ACLO has. In this way you can play basketball with some friends in one of the halls, play a game of tennis etc. You can make a reservation on MyACLO or by calling the information desk of the Sports centre (050-3638063).
When you arrive at the Sports centre, you need to confirm your reservation by scanning a QR code at the counter. You can do this with the ACLO Access control app.
Mandatory ACLO Card
Everyone who wants to make use of the facilities must have an ACLO Card. When reserving courts, hall etc. everybody that is going to use the court or hall has to scan a QR code with the ACLO Access control app.
- Reservations may be made no more than 8 days in advance. Equipment can be borrowed, hired, and purchased at the Sports Centre’s desk.
- You can only rent a court/hall for just one hour. This also applies to our Gym.
- It is not allowed to rent an accommodation on your own because of the safety.
- Outside ACLO-hours you can contact the RUG/Hanze Sportcentrum for accomodation rental (see below).
- You can cancel your reservation up to two hours before the booking. If you do not show up you get a warning the first two times, after this your card will be blocked and you need to pay a fine of €10 to deblock it.
You can also rent accommodation of the Sports Centre outside of the ACLO-hours for tournaments and events. When hiring accommodation of the Sports Centre an ACLO Sportscard is not mandatory. However you do have to pay a fee for the rental. The height of this fee is dependent on the request and is determined by the Sports Centre. To request a rental of the accommodation the request form stated below has to be filled in and send to email@example.com. If you have any questions concerning the rental of accommodation of the Sports Centre you can call to the information desk (050-3638063).
Click here for the request form.
All of these possibilities are included in you ACLO Card, so you don’t have to pay extra. You do not have to pay extra on top of your ACLO Card. For renting small material, like a squash ball, you do have to pay a small fee. See below the prices for renting and buying material.