The ACLO offers courses in all kind of sports, as an introduction to a sport. The courses are given at beginners level and are free, unless indicated differently.
Please note! For courses, you must attend 80% of the course. If this is not the case, your account will be temporarily blocked until you have paid the 10 euro fine at the sports center desk. If colleges, work and other commitments prevent you from attending classes, you are not entitled to cancellation.
Curious about what sports we offer? On the page Sports overview you can find all the sports that are offered during the year.
- When you are not attending lessons because of classes, work or other commitments, it will count as absent.
- Cancelled classes will not be included in your 80% attendance.
- You can cancel a course up to two days before the start of the first training of the course. Therefore, it isn’t possible to cancel the course when the course has already started.
- It isn’t possible to cancel one lesson of the course. In case of absence the teacher/ system will register this and you will get an e-mail with a warning.
- Members of SPR can only participate in the post enrollment.
Every course period, different courses are being offered. For every course period there are certain deadlines that you have to take in account if you want to participate in a course. These deadlines are not negotiable. For courses, you have to sign up via de ACLO app or by logging into our website.
For the current course schedule, check our schedules.
Procedure course enrollment
- Online registration: You can sign up online for courses in the ACLO app. Go to shop and click on the course that you would like to follow. You can sign up for a maximum of three courses by giving them a priority. The enrollment opens three weeks before the start of the new course period, and last two weeks.
- Admission by lottery: If the number of applications exceeds the number of places available in the course, a lottery will take place. All applicants will receive an e-mail with the results of the draw.
- Confirmation: If you are selected for the course you have a duration of three days to confirm the booking for this course. This you can do via de ACLO app -> profile -> raffles. Only after you have confirmed the booking you can participant in the course.
- Post enrollment: If there are any places left in a course once the deposit period has expired, you can post-enroll for this course via the ACLO app. The post-enrollments opens up at 9:00 am on Thursdays the week after the closure of the first round. Post-enrollment is possible until 4.00 pm the day before the first day of the course. The post-enrollment is on a first come, first served basis.
Canceling a course can be done up to max 2 days before the start of the first training. It isn’t possible to cancel one lesson of a course. In case of absence the system/ teacher will register this and a warning will be sent.
- Control system:
Before you participate in each lesson, you need to scan the QR code or you have to register at the teacher. If you do not attend 80% of the course sessions, your subscription will be temporarily blocked (2 weeks) until you have paid the 10 euro fine at the sports center desk.