The ACLO offers courses in all kind of sports, as an introduction to a sport. The courses are given at beginners level and are free, unless indicated differently. You do have to pay €10,- when you are not present for at least 80% of the course. Curious about what sports we offer? On the page Sports overview you can find all the sports that are offered during the year.
- If you cannot attend 80% of the course due to Covid-19 related circumstances, please stay at home and contact the Executive Board of the ACLO.
- When you are not attending lessons because of classes, work or other commitments, it will count as absent.
- Cancelled classes will not be included in your 80% attendance.
- Members of SPR can only participate in the post enrollment.
Every course period, different courses are being offered. For every course period there are certain deadlines that you have to take in account if you want to participate in a course. These deadlines are not negotiable. For courses, you have to sign up via MyACLO.
For the current course schedule, check our schedules.
Procedure course enrollment
- Online registration: You can sign up online for courses in MyACLO. Go to enrollments, click on unfilled enrollment and click on the course that you want to follow. The enrollment opens three weeks before the start of the new course period, and last two weeks. It is possible to sign up for more than one course.
- Admission by lottery: If the number of applications exceeds the number of places available in the course, a lottery will take place. All applicants will receive an e-mail with the results of the draw.
- Confirmation: If you are selected for the course you have a duration of tree days to confirm the booking for this course. This you can do via MYACLO. Only after you have confirmed the booking you ae placed in the course.
- Post enrollment: If there are any places left in a course once the deposit period has expired, you can post-enroll for this course via MyACLO. This opens up at 8:00 on Thursdays the week after the closure of the first round. Post-enrollment is possible until 4.00 pm the day before the first day of the course. The post-enrollment is on a first come, first served basis.
- Control system: If you are not present for at least 80% of the course sessions your account will be blocked. You can unblock your account by paying €10.-.
You can cancel a course up to two day before the start of a course.