On Thursday, May 25 and Friday, May 26, the Athens Games will take place. A big 2-day sports event with about 1200 4-HAVO and 5 VWO students.
Because of this, there are different training opportunities at the Sports Center:
Thursday, May 25
– No indoor sports possible at the Sports Center.
– There are limited opportunities for soccer and field hockey. Dressing rooms in the Sports Center are not available. Trainings from 5 pm onwards can take place. (Maybe a little later due to the Athenaeum games).
– Tennis: No training all day. Only the TOSS evening from 20.00 will take place.
– Beach volleyball: ACLO course 1600 hours will continue, trainings from 17.00 also. Note: no dressing rooms available at the Sports Center.
– Pool will not be available between 4:30-7:15 p.m.
Friday May 26th
– Tennis and Padel available again from 2 p.m.
– From 1700 hours, there will be regular schedule again.
Classes/training at the WAS/ACLO station/external locations will continue as scheduled unless otherwise noted above.