More outdoor sports possibilities!
From Monday the 29th of March 2021, it will be possible again for non-association members to exercise outdoors at the Sports Center. Athletes can register for a class, such as circuit or bodyfit, and can then follow it for a number of weeks at a fixed time during the week. This way, non-association members can exercise in a fixed group as well.
When you register for a lesson, you are expected to be present at the lessons that are given the following weeks as well. Just like with the regular ACLO courses: if you have attended less than 80% of the lessons, your ACLO card will be blocked and you will have to pay a 10 euro fine.
Do you have corona-related symptoms, have you been in contact with someone who tested positive or is there another, corona-related, reason that makes you miss a class? Then stay at home and contact the ACLO Executive Board by emailing to firstname.lastname@example.org or calling 050-363 4641.
Enrollment opens on Wednesday the 24th of March 2021. It will be first come first serve and the lessons will be given until April 18th, 2021. Unfortunately, we cannot say anything yet about the sports possibilities in the period after April 18th.
Pay attention! You are only allowed to enroll for these lessons if you are younger than 27 years old, do not participate in training at an association or in another ACLO course and are not affiliated with another training group. You are allowed to enroll for only one class.
When exercising, the following rules must be followed:
- People up to the age of 26 are allowed to exercise outside in fixed training groups.
- During sports, the athletes do not have to keep a distance of 1.5 meters from each other, this is mandatory outside of sports.
- Athletes in a training group are not allowed to join another training group or change groups.
- Athletes from 27 years or older are allowed to exercise outside in fixed training groups with a maximum of 4 people per group, with a distance of 1.5 meters from each other, also during the sports activity. It is not allowed for athletes of 27 years or older to participate in these lessons.
For all information about the sports possibilities under the current corona measures, please visit our website.
- Log in to MyACLO or in the MyACLO Sports App.
- Go to Schedule and then to group lessons PHYSICAL – outdoor
- Choose a class and register for it. Pay attention! You are allowed to register for only one class.
- Check in MySchedule whether the first lesson can be seen there. The remaining lessons will appear here later.
Do you have questions about these lessons? You can contact the Executive Board of the ACLO by emailing to email@example.com or calling 050-363 4641.